TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Customer should be an Indian resident. 'Customer' means a prospective buyer interested in online booking of Nissan and Datsun vehicles, including any Individual / Firm / Proprietorship / Company etc.; In case the Customer is an individual, he/she should be aged at least 18 years or above.
- The online booking system will facilitate the Customer in making an online booking of Nissan / Datsun vehicles in a secure environment and at their convenience. The Customer acknowledges that Nissan Motor India Private Limited (“NMIPL”) is merely acting as a facilitator for booking of the vehicle and no money will be received from the Customer by NMIPL.The money will be directly received by the authorized dealer of Nissan ("Dealer"), as selected by the Customer, and the Dealer will be responsible for delivery of the vehicle upon receipt of payment from the Customer
- The Customer is requested to thoroughly read and understand the updated specifications & features posted on the official website (www.nissan.in) (“Website”) before making his/her choice. The price, specifications and features of the vehicle are indicative and are subject to change without prior intimation and at the discretion of NMIPL. The Customer should confirm the price and contact the Dealer before booking a vehicle.
- Booking is allowed only with the Dealers mentioned on the Website.
- For the online payment, the details are required to be filled at the relevant section and payment details will have to be produced by the Customer at the time of taking delivery of the vehicle. If the Customer fails to comply with these terms and conditions, the Dealer with whom the order is placed reserves the right to deny delivery of the vehicle.
- The Customer needs to provide true and accurate information while filling the form online on the Website and will be required to submit documents as required by the Dealer including PAN card, address proof, driving license and other documents as specified by the Dealer for completing the booking / subsequent sale / cancellation / refund of the booking amount. In case the Customer cannot produce any of the above-mentioned documents, they should submit a copy of any other valid photo identity proof, duly attested, and mention the details of the same on the form.
- The vehicle invoicing at the selected Dealer shall be strictly as per the specifications filled in by the Customer at the time of making the online booking on the Website.
- Once the Customer completes the process of making choices such as color, variant etc., the Customer will be redirected to the website of the payment gateway service provider, where the booking amount will be displayed. The Booking amount can be paid online using debit card / credit card / Internet banking.
- After online submission of the form on the Website and subject to a valid online payment transaction, the system will generate a booking reference number for the receipt of payment towards the booking amount. The Customer shall use the booking reference number to communicate with the Dealer and NMIPL for any future communication.
- The amount paid online by the Customer will be transferred to the Dealer within 72 working hours from the receipt of the online payment. The Customer may make further enquiries if any, with the selected Dealer, post 72 hours of completion of the online transaction.
- Payments made by the Customer for online booking of the vehicle through 'Pay U' will be subject to the terms and condition as applicable at the respective payment gateway. NMIPL or its Dealers would not be liable for any non-payment or wrong payment or any payment failure whatsoever made in respect of the booking made through 'Pay U'. Should the booking fail to be accepted for any reasons whatsoever and/or the payment could not be completed, there will be no financial implications on NMIPL or the Dealer. ‘PayU’ is solely responsible and liable in case there is a booking failure and if the booking amount gets debited from the Customer’s account.
- The booking amount paid by the Customer at the time of making the booking on this website will be adjusted against the purchase price of the vehicle, payable by the Customer to the selected Dealer.
- The Customer agrees that the Dealer shall not be deemed to have accepted the booking or be bound by the booking until (i) the Dealer notifies the Customer of its acceptance of the booking; and (ii) until the Customer pays the full balance price of the vehicle received for the online booking. Until then, the online booking is merely a request to purchase the vehicle on part of the Customer and an indication of an intention to sell on part of the Dealer and does not result in a booking confirmation or a contract of sale.
- Further, the booking made on this website cannot be treated as a confirmed order by NMIPL/Dealer until and unless an order is confirmed by the Customer by filling the ‘Order Taking Form’. The Customer shall also be bound by different terms and conditions of the Dealer, applicable for the purchase of the vehicle as mentioned in the ‘Order Taking Form’.
- The displayed price of the vehicle is tentative, henceforth any final price difference during the purchase will be borne by the Customer. Ex-Showroom price of the vehicles will vary depending upon the variant and color choice and the city where the delivery is to be made. The ex-showroom prices applicable in the city on the date of the booking will be available with the Dealer where delivery is intended to be taken. Prices at the time of delivery of the vehicle will be applicable and payable.
- Delivery of the variant, or color preference given by the Customer may be affected by production constraints. In case the Dealer is not able to match the preference of the Customer, the Dealer will alternatively offer to the Customer the other available variant. Any incremental amount (if applicable) thereof will have to be borne by the Customer. In this respect, the Dealer will make reasonable efforts to keep the Customer informed before the completion of the sale process.
- Delivery of the selected vehicle variant is subject to availability at the selected Dealer. NMIPL reserves the right to change the Dealer for the purposes of delivery of the vehicle chosen by the customer. In case of non-delivery of the vehicle, the booking shall be deemed to be cancelled. In order to seek a refund of the booking amount, the Customer/s has to follow the cancelation /refund procedure as mentioned herein.
- NMIPL would not be responsible for delay/ non-receipt of communication by the Customer due to the incorrect address provided in the online booking form or otherwise. The booking made by the Customer is liable to be rejected by the Dealer in case of any incomplete forms or non-receipt of the booking amount, refunds in case of incomplete forms shall be made to the Customer by the Dealer without any interest applicable on such booking amount. Refund will be paid after deducting nominal transaction fee of INR 150 for Nissan KICKS and INR 500 for Nissan Magnite. Deductible transaction fee for GT-R will be INR 2,000 per booking.
- NMIPL and/or the Dealer will not be responsible for any delay, loss or non- receipt of any online booking information or any other form of submission not contemplated herein.
- Offers & discounts offered by the Dealer and/or the original equipment manufacturer are subject to the Customer's eligibility and offer availability at the time of purchase of the vehicle which shall be confirmed by the Dealer. Neither NMIPL nor the Dealer guarantees any offer or discounts displayed.
Pickup & drop off, express service and doorstep service are subject to availability with the dealership.
NMIPL will be contacting you to update on your booking status, delivery status, service schedule and promotional offers
- For cancellation of the booking, the Customer needs to personally contact/inform the Dealer and provide a request in writing or through the Customer’s registered e-mail id. The Customer shall have to submit the booking details and Valid ID proofs with the Dealer for necessary/ further processing of cancellation. Refund will be settled directly by the dealer after submission of valid documents
- In the event of the demise of the Customer, the booking / allotment / retention stands cancelled and will be refunded as per refund the terms mentioned herein, to the nominee of the Customer, upon the production of original documents as stated by Dealer.
- NMIPL reserves the right to alter any terms and conditions or the process itself at its sole discretion as and when considered necessary. Reasonable efforts will be made to keep the Customer informed about such changes.
- In case of any dispute, inconvenience or loss, the Customer agrees to indemnify and hold NMIPL, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, personnel, employees, partners, representatives and Dealers harmless from and against any loss, claim, damage or expense.
- NMIPL, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, employees, officers, agents, personnel, partners, representative and Dealers assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from the applicants applying for purchase of the vehicle as per the terms and conditions stated herein. NMIPL may terminate or withdraw the offer, change the terms & conditions for any loss or damage, howsoever arising.
- In the event of any unforeseen circumstance beyond the control of NMIPL and/or the Dealer and which could not be avoided even if all due care had been exercised, including but not limited to an act of god, flood, fire, acts of public enemy, acts of any government authority, strikes, lockouts, short of supply of labour, pandemic, epidemic (collectively, “Force Majeure Events”) , the delivery period may be subject to change. This will be informed to the Customer directly by the Dealer or its representatives. The Customer shall be free to cancel the booking within a reasonable period of time upon receiving such intimation of a Force Majeure Event by the Dealer.
- NMIPL or the Dealer will not assume any liability for any inability or failure on their part in executing any order registered by any Customer on account of any causes, constituting a Force Majeure Event or otherwise, beyond their control.
- Under no circumstances will NMIPL and the Dealer be liable towards any financial implication, interest or penalty on account of any causes or circumstances, constituting a Force Majeure Event or otherwise, beyond their control. NMIPL or its Dealer shall not be liable to pay any compensation or cost in such an event.
- The Customer agrees and understands that the terms of sale of the vehicle are exclusively between the Customer and the Dealer, and NMIPL is not bound by any such contract or agreement between the Customer and the Dealer.
- The credit decision is at sole discretion of Nissan Finance.
- Any dispute relating to enforcement, interpretation or application of these terms and conditions shall be subject to arbitration by a single arbitrator appointed by NMIPL. The venue and seat of Arbitration shall be at [Chennai]. The arbitration proceedings shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and its allied rules as amended from time to time.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute relating to enforcement, interpretation or application of these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Chennai.